The reason why the air volume of the compressor decreases, what should I do if the air volume of the compressor decreases?
1. The water content of the gas: Although there is a vapor-liquid separator at the inlet of the compressor, it is inevitable that some water will be brought into the cylinder. If the gas contains a small amount of hydrogen sulfide and carbon oxysulfide, acid will be produced under the action of water, which will accelerate the corrosion of the intake and exhaust valves and more easily cause the leakage of the gas valve. If the gas contains saturated water, mechanical water will be produced after compression. Therefore, it is important to strengthen the primary and secondary drainage to affect the production capacity of the compressor. If a large amount of water enters the cylinder, it will also cause water hammer, and in severe cases, it will damage the equipment. Therefore, the water content in the gas is very important for the production of the compressor.
2. The dust content of the gas: a large amount of gas containing dust and tar enters the compressor. These dust and tar will block the passage of the intake valve, or even half of the valve passage in severe cases. Another section of the cylinder is lubricated with oil. The oil will be carbonized at high temperature and cause carbon deposits on the valve, which will also affect the production capacity of the compressor.
3. Gas temperature: The volume of the compressor cylinder is fixed. If the temperature of the suction gas is too high, the distance between the gas molecules will increase due to the heated expansion of the gas, which will reduce the density of the gas in the suction cylinder and reduce the weight. Compressor production The capacity is therefore reduced. In addition, the temperature of the inhaled gas is too high, the more saturated water vapor it contains. The effective gas intake per unit volume of the compressor is reduced, so controlling the intake air temperature of a section can increase the production capacity of the compressor. According to relevant records, every ten degrees of increase in the inlet temperature of the compressor, the compressor's air output will be reduced by about 10%.
4. Cylinder cooling status: The cylinder is not cooled well, and the temperature of the intake valve rises. When the gas passes through the intake valve, the temperature of the gas rises due to heat exchange, which will also reduce the production capacity of the compressor. At the same time, the cylinder is not cooled well, and the temperature in the cylinder rises, which will make the lubricating oil lose its lubrication effect, causing the piston ring and the cylinder wall to be tightly sealed and gas leakage.
5. Pressure of suction gas: The pressure of suction gas in the first stage of the compressor has a great influence on the production capacity of the compressor. The high inlet pressure of one stage means high production capacity. Even so, it is also affected by the compression ratio, final exhaust pressure, and the load of the gas conveyor, so it should be maintained within an appropriate range.
Auto Compressor reminder: The impact on compressor production capacity can not be ignored in other aspects. For example, the internal leakage of the instrument control loop valve and other running, leaking, and dripping on-site also affect the production capacity of the compressor. Therefore, it is also very important to increase the production capacity of compressors to strengthen equipment maintenance to eliminate running, leaking, and dripping in a timely manner to deal with equipment defects in a timely manner.