Compressor maintenance essentials, maintenance Daquan
Bengbu Auto Compressor Co., Ltd. warmly reminds users:
Good maintenance is the basic guarantee for the safe operation of the compressor unit, prolonging the service life, and reducing operating costs. For this reason, the maintenance of the unit should be carried out in accordance with correct operating procedures. The maintenance of the compressor unit is divided into preventive maintenance, every shift, every ten days, half a year, one year, and three years. Careful maintenance records should be made after each maintenance operation.
(1) Preventive maintenance
1. In the maintenance, the first thing to do is to clean, whether it is lubricating oil or cooling water, it should be kept clean.
2. Ensure that there is enough lubricating oil in the crankcase and lubricator, and prevent water or impurities from entering the lubrication system.
3. The cooling system should be filled with cooling water, and no air blockage or leakage is allowed.
4. Before starting the unit, put the piston in different positions, and press the pump with the manual oiler to pre-lubricate the cylinder and piston rod. (Not needed for oil-free machines)
5. For the unit that has just been started, do not load it immediately after it is started. It should be left idling, and the standby group should be heated before loading (it is necessary in winter)
6. During the operation of the unit, avoid overload operation.
7. For abnormal noises and leaks during operation, stop the machine to find the cause, and then start the operation after troubleshooting.
(two) maintenance every shift
1. Check and eliminate the oil, gas, and water leakage of the unit, and keep the surface of the equipment and the environment clean.
2. Monitor and check the working conditions of the lubricating oil tank, oil injector, crankcase oil level, and oil pump; each part of the unit is running for abnormal noise and vibration.
3. Check whether the compressor system inlet and outlet pressure, temperature and oil pressure are normal.
4. Check the anchor bolts of the unit and the fastening of each connection part.
5. Check and remove the liquid accumulation in the separator.
6. Check whether the control instruments are working normally.
7. Check whether the electrical equipment is working properly.
(Wednesday) Maintenance every ten days (250 hours)
1. All the contents of each class maintenance.
2. Check the coupling connection.
(four) monthly maintenance (700 hours)
1. All the contents of every ten days of maintenance.
2. Check the oil level of the lubricating oil storage tank and replenish new oil appropriately.
3. Check the pressure drop of the lubricating oil filter. The allowable pressure drop is not more than 0.042MPa. When this value is exceeded, the filter element should be cleaned and purged. (This is not required for compressors with splash lubrication)
4. Fill the bearing of the water pump with grease of the specified brand. (Only refer to the compressor with closed water circulation cooling)
5. Check and clean the compressor inlet and outlet valves, and replace damaged parts.
6. Check the tightness of the cross pin and piston rod lock nut.
7. Check the filter element of the clear separator and the separator drain device.
(Five) Semi-annual maintenance (4000 hours)
1. All the contents of monthly maintenance.
2. Check the working reliability and sensitivity of all safety protection devices, instrument control and electronic control systems, and adjust them.
3. Check and adjust the dead center gap of the compression cylinder piston so that the cylinder head end is twice the crankshaft end gap (cold state).
4. Replace all the oil in the crankcase and clean the crankcase.
5. Check and adjust the alignment of the coupling or the parallelism of the pulley.
6. Remove the positive dust on the compression cylinder, piston, piston ring and exhaust port, check and record the wear of the piston ring, cylinder, and piston ring opening clearance and lateral clearance, and repair or replace if necessary.
(Saturday) One year maintenance (8000 hours)
1. All the contents of the half-year maintenance.
2. Clean and check lubrication devices, lubrication system pipelines, valves, pumps and other parts, replace and repair damaged parts.
3. Check the locking of the main bearing cap bolts and connecting rod bolts.
4. Check the piston ring of the compression cylinder, the steel gasket of the intake and exhaust valve and the air valve spring, and replace the worn and damaged parts.
5. Eliminate the radiator and the dirt inside and outside the cooler, check for leaks and blockages, and remove them.
6. Check and record the wear of the piston rod.
7. Check the wear and sealing condition of the piston rod packing, and replace the worn parts.
8. Check and record the clearance of the crosshead guide chute.
9. Check and replace the vulnerable parts of the unit.
(seven) three-year maintenance (24,000 hours)
1. All the contents of one-year maintenance.
2. Check the main components of the main engine, such as bearing bushes, journals, connecting rods, connecting rod copper sleeves, crossheads, crosshead pins, crosshead slides, pistons and tie rods, cylinders, clearance cylinders, etc., for wear and damage. Circumstance, and repair and replace as needed.
3. Check the corrosion and damage of various piping systems, pressure vessels and valves, and conduct internal and external inspections and hydraulic tests on pressure vessels and piping in accordance with pressure vessel safety management regulations.
(8) Maintenance of long-term storage unit
1. Drain the cooling water of the cooling system.
2. Drain the lubricating oil in the crankcase, clean the oil in the tank, the crosshead guide and other parts, and evenly coat the crankcase, crosshead guide, connecting rod, crosshead, piston rod and packing. High-quality anti-rust grease.
3. Clean the compression cylinder and each valve, and apply anti-rust oil.
4. Clean the compression cylinder and piston, and apply clean lubricating oil.
5. Coat all exposed metal surfaces of the unit with anti-rust grease.
6. Take necessary measures to prevent the unit from being exposed to the sun, rain, wind, sand or harmful gases in the atmosphere. Prevent the loss and damage of parts and tools.
Please refer to the above content and the requirements of the factory manual of Auto Compressor for regular maintenance of the compressor.