Daily maintenance knowledge of air compressor
1. Daily or before each operation:
(1) The oil and gas barrels leaked water.
(2) Check the oil level.
(3) Peripheral equipment preparation, such as water and electricity, opening the compressor outlet, etc.
2, 500 hours of operation:
(1) Remove the air filter element and clean it, and blow it clean from the inside out with low-pressure compressed air below 0.2MPa.
(2) Change the oil filter after the new machine is used.
(3) Replace the coolant.
(4) Clean the filter element of the air filter cup;
(5) Clean the filter element of the drain valve.
3, 1000 hours of operation:
(1) Check the action and moving parts of the intake valve, and add grease.
(2) Clean the air filter.
(3) Check the pipe joint fastening bolts and fasten wire terminal screws.
4, 2000 hours of operation or 6 months
(1) Check all pipelines.
(2) Replace the air filter element.
(3) Replace the oil filter.
(4) Replace the filter element of the air filter cup.
(5) Replace the filter element of the automatic drain valve.
(6) Replenish the grease of the motor.
5, 3000 hours of operation or one year:
(1) Check the operation of the intake valve and whether the valve plate is tightly closed.
(2) Check all solenoid valves.
(3) Check whether each protection differential pressure switch operates normally.
(4) Replace the oil fine separator.
(5) Check the pressure maintenance valve.
(6) Clean the cooler and replace the ○-shaped ring.
(7) Replace the air filter element and oil filter element.
(8) Check the action of the starter.
6, every 6000 hours:
(1) Clean the coolant system.
(2) Replace the screw air compressor coolant (replacement cycle when the exhaust temperature is below 85 degrees).
Within 7, 1 or 2 years:
(1) Replace the body bearings and oil seals, and adjust the gap.
(2) Measure the motor insulation and it should be above 1MΩ.