What is the cause of the high temperature of the air compressor oil
What causes the high temperature of the air compressor oil can be divided into the following points:
1. The ambient temperature is too high. At this time, it is necessary to stop the machine for rest, or increase the air fluidity, so as to reduce the temperature around the air compressor as much as possible.
2, the amount of lubricating oil is insufficient, or the quality is not good (including factors such as later contamination, excessive impurities, aging failure, etc.). At this time, it can be solved by adding or replacing lubricating oil in a targeted manner.
3. The oil temperature sensor fails and cannot detect the lubricating oil temperature correctly. The oil temperature sensor needs to be replaced.
4. The oil cooler is too dirty or blocked, the temperature control valve does not work, and the efficiency is low. Clean or replace the oil cooler.
5. The oil filter is blocked and the oil return path is not smooth. The corresponding parts need to be cleaned and dredged.
6. Improper setting: For example, if the mobile air compressor is set with throttle adjustment, it may increase the power consumption due to the decrease of the intake pressure, leading to the increase of the oil temperature. At this time, reset it and set it correctly.
7. Poor fit of moving parts. Adjust and replace related moving parts.