A brief introduction to biogas compressor
The biogas compressor is a compressor specially designed for biogas, which can improve the insufficient pressure of biogas, make the biogas burn more fully, and have more firepower.
Differences from other compressors:
1. Good air tightness: The biogas compressor has strict air tightness testing from the air inlet to the air outlet, no air leakage, and no leakage under high pressure.
2. Acid and alkali resistance: The air inlet to the air outlet of the biogas compressor are all acid and alkali-resistant plastic parts or rubber parts, which can pass weak corrosive gases rich in water vapor.
3. Long service life: The gas circuit and the circuit of the biogas compressor are strictly separated, and the electrical life will not be affected because the gas is rich in water vapor.
4. The structure of the biogas compressor is simple, and there is no external pipeline between the two symmetrical gas chambers.
5. The maintenance of the biogas compressor is convenient and simple, and can be repaired by yourself with simple tools and accessories.
Through the above introduction and analysis of the biogas compressor, hope it helps you.