The difference between a biogas compressor and natural gas compressor
The difference between a biogas compressor and natural gas compressor lies in the following aspects:
1. The air tightness of the biogas compressor is good, and the air tightness test is carried out from the air inlet to the air outlet, and there is no air leakage.
2. The structure of the biogas compressor is simple, and there is no external pipeline between its two symmetrical gas chambers.
3. The biogas compressor is resistant to acid and alkali. The passage from the air inlet to the air outlet is made of acid and alkali-resistant plastic parts or rubber parts, which can pass weak corrosive gases rich in moisture.
4. The life of the biogas compressor is long. The gas circuit and the circuit are seriously separated, and the electrical life will not be affected because the gas is rich in water vapor.
5. The maintainability of the biogas compressor is good, and it can be repaired by itself with simple things and accessories.
6. Easy to operate. Compared with natural gas compressors, biogas compressors are smaller in size and occupy less floor space, so they are easier to install and operate.
The above are the differences and differences between biogas compressors and natural gas compressors.
The biogas source of biogas compressor mainly includes landfill fermentation, food waste treatment, etc. The main components are methane, carbon dioxide, and some other media with relatively low content. The biogas can be loaded into trucks for users to use by boosting the compressor.
Through the above introduction and analysis of the biogas compressor, hope it helps you.